Claddagh na nGael Branch
The Claddagh na nGael Branch was formed in the summer of 2010 by a group of local activists who, like the original founders, felt the need to ensure that this rich social and cultural heritage is preserved and promoted well into the 21st century in our local communities and in the hearts and minds of the next generation.
- Chair – Dermot Farley
- Vice Chair – Michael O’Maille
- Secretary – Steven Carroll
- Treasurer – Ray Barnes
- Public Relations Officer – Mike Brennan
- Irish Officer – Michael O’Maille
- Auditor – Sean Hennessey
- Branch Delegate to Regional Board – Michael O’Maille, Dermot Farley
Click here to read more about the Claddagh na nGael Branch. To contact Claddagh na nGael directly, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.